19 June 2011

Craft Out West 2011

Geez has it been a year already?! Last year was my first year as a stall holder which I shared with another crafty person "Miss Wendy". I concentrated on demin bags that I had made from demin jeans and I surprisingly I sold a few of them to actual customers.


This year I have a few more products, alongside the demin bags eg...coffee cups cozy's, small tote bags etc..as well as some crochet items. Hope to see you there.

Details for the Event
Craft out West
16-17 July 2011
10am - 4pm both days
Te Pai Centre (indoor netball facility)
Cnr Lincoln Road and Te Pai Place
Henderson

Adults - $5.00
Senior Citizens - $3.00
Children Under 12yrs - Free

www.craftoutwest.co.nz
www.hwa.org.nz

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait - it's such a good weekend - even when working a stall!

    ReplyDelete