16 May 2011

Onesie Mini Album for Angelo


At a recent all day scrapbook workshop I won this Blast of Card Kit by BoBunny. As I not good with cards I came up with this mini album instead. The brightness of the kit appealled to my "polynesian" sense of colour and it seem timely to make something for the newest extended family member. I had a lot of fun making it and it's one of those projects I can say "its done"

Instructions
1. Cut out a template from plastic chopping boards you find at the $2.00 shop
2. Cut out required no. of pages, if your chipboard is a bit thin cut 2 and glue together
3. Add paper to front and back - combo of kit and bazzill to make the supplies stretch
4. Now that you have the basic's down it's time to start decorating
* items used - bling, wire, letter beads, ink, flowers, buttons, rubon quotes, acrylic stamps

If you would like me to cut and send you a template (18cm x 13cm - aprox)
- please send a self addressed envelope to
Cocobunz D.sign
c/o 31 Woodglen Road
Glen Eden
Waitakere City 0602
Auckland
"sorry only for NZ residents"

This offer is only available to the 1st 10 post comments

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mini book. Yes please to the template. I can supply the plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...as the first to reply you are entitled to a little something extra. Now what do you give a girl who has everything - need some time to think about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please to the template. I think your album looks so cute. I love the bright colours, definitely my style but I also think this would look adorable in pastel colours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula your template is ready.

    Jamey it's good to be back and I'll have template ready for you at the next workshop and your challenge will be to use it on a layout before the night is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I dont want a template I will just have a completed book - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete