31 May 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day One

Instead of me going through the whole speel - check out my good friend and fellow scrapbooker blog for more details: http://nzqueent.blogspot.com/Day One - A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. Happily married with two children - I've been with my husband since I was 17years old.
2. I have a $2.00 shop addiction which I should be in therapy for
3. I hate saying my age out loud 'cause it makes me feel old
4. I love being creative and sharing creative ideas with others
5. I am the youngest of 7 children
6. I don't always make the good choices
7. I have lots of friendships but only a few close friends.
8. I would love to travel more around Nz and visit Niue one more time before I die
9. When I was younger I wanted to be a mechanic, a hairdresser, a flight attendant, fashion designer. Now I just want to be happy.
10. I am very much like my mother and sometimes it's hard for us to be in the same room together but I wouldn't be without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment