27 May 2012

In with the new

So here is the new..... shelving that is.  They are deeper which means I have more shelve real estate for my lovely crafting things. It also means I have more desk space to work and my personal things could go on the shelf; up and out of the way but still within reach.

My space is quite small so I could only go back so far.  So I've thrown you a few crumbs to show you a bit of  where I sit to craft on a daily basis or watch movies or my favourite TV progs. 

At desk level I store all the things I use the most - mainly embellishments, ribbons, buttons, bling, chipboard alphas.  Behind my laptop I store the things I don't use so often - metal emblishments, eyelets, wooden alpha sets.

First Shelf  I store the items I use alot along with items I need to have close at hand
  *Right hand-side on the plastic shelving - fancy ribbons, small acrylic stamps, flowers, ink pads, large arcylic stamps, home made glimmer mist in a basket.
  *Left hand-side in plastic drawers - glues, stamp blocks, acid free pens and other stuff

Top Shelf - Christmas Stuff, Chipboard in different shapes and sizes in various containers.  A few items at the back that I just can't bare to part with; yet.

Third Shelf that can't be seen in this photo has - all my foam stamps that I'm not sure what to do with, they may come back into scrapbooking fashion but not sure if I'll live that long...lol.


2 comments: