19 May 2012

Out with the Old

I'd been a tad dissatisfied with my shelving, it was jam packed with stuff and alot of stuff  that i just didn't use any more.  So after the last April camp I decided to have a huge clear out of "stuff" and ended up filling up one of the larger Stevens bags - OMG.  I also compacted like items together which resulted in quite a few empty containers.  

Now  back to the shelving - you know how some things happen for a reason, well that's exactly what happened.  My pantry cupboard door had become UN-hinged and when Al finally got round to fixing it we didn't have a long enough screw...blah blah blah.  So me having one of those light bulb moments said take them off and I'll use them in my room and so I could get rid of all the odd shelving I've in there.  And like most light bulb moments - easier said then done.

Before I completely demolished my craft space I remembered to take a few pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment