19 September 2011

Not much crafting going on

hi all,
it's been three weeks since my last post - boy does time fly. So whats been happening you may ask? Well not much

I did another supplies clear out with most of it going to my oldest son's former classroom and while I was there I had a nice little chat with his old teacher who is preggy again -must be something in the water as there have been a few pregnancies there in the past couple of years.

Re-organising my supplies so I can see them therefore use them.

I took advantage of Harvey Norman's 8c photo special a few weeks ago

I also attended a mini retreat if you like - over a couple of days and got 10 layouts done. Never been done by me before...ever, so I'm really please

I've started my "October Retreat" list - which consists of my personal, food and scrapbooking stuff for the days I'm away from home.

I've also made TP (toilet paper) Roll mini album which I will be teaching at the "October Retreat" complete with instructions and supply list. I have learnt alot from my last class and have made improvements to the way I deliver the class this time round. After the Retreat I will be added it to my blog, sorry no sneak previews.

I have a Scrapbooking Workshop coming up.

2 comments:

  1. How come I NEVER see the HN 8c photo deals??? I have to pay 9c - so not fair!

    and I am going to a retreat in October as well....are you stalking me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..no stalking going on here, could ask you the same...lol.

    so where pray tell is the Retreat your going to, can't be as cool as the one I'm going to..hehehe

    ReplyDelete