25 September 2011

Better Scrapbooking Workshop - Sept + more

I'm so liking this template within a template buzz. Here I used a top note shaped template and then half a heart template for the journalling. I found a really cool poem that filled up the white space perfectly.


Finally finished my "orange" layout challenge for August


I took this photo with my phone and have been umming and arring over the what paper to use as the photo is not of the greates of quality. In hindsight I probably could have printed it in black n white or sepia.


Here I go scraplifting myself again - this is very similar to my "supa star" double layout.


Another set of photos in my stash waiting for the right paper to come along and say Yep we go together...I sound like a nut job don't I. But I know for a FACT their are others out there who do it too...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment