27 August 2011

Birthday Bracelet




Phoenix was going to a friend's 19th Birthday held at an Inner City Hotel, it's seems to be the "thing to do" amongst our young adults these days. He wanted to take something special without breaking the bank. I suggested making a one of a kind bracelet for her - to which he screwed up his nose....typical. I myself think the finished results were bang on as they were in the colours she likes and judging from what he said when we picked him up she really did like it and wait for it...he also thanked me too...lol. So for me that's a job well done.

Colour Theme: Black, soft pinks and blues
(I added whites and browns to give it more depth and bulk)

Materials used:
Silver chain cut measure to fit
Silver closure and headpins (I used mainly short head pins)
Faux pandora charms ( I didn't have a silver ring large enough to go around it so i used a small chain and then a ring to close it and then attached it)
Buttons
Glass beads
Seed beads
Silver charms
Coloured heart was a mobile phone dangle charm.




No comments:

Post a Comment