08 August 2011

July Scrapbook Retreat - my space

At every Scrapbooking Retreat I take photos of my space. I try and make it a mini version of my craft space at home. and over the years I've reduced the amount of "stuff" I take with me.

This is a full view of my scrapbook space

I like this picture as you can see the trees in the background - what a view

On the right side of my desk I put all of my tools, adhesives, home made glimmer spray. Just to the right I stored my buttons which are sorted by colour.

This is my entertainment centre/pc suite. I can print of journalling or photo's or listen to my favourite music or watch a movie etc.

These are how I store my alphabets/rubons/long sticker sets. I found these file folders at my local Variety shop for $7.00 each. Alas there are no more.

And finally my snack centre -so I can have a nibble without getting up from my desk (not always a good thing...lol ) and just behind it is my extra paper and cardstock centre(*)

Important Supplies
* A desk lamp
* Large craft mat - mine is A1 in size, A2 works just as well
* portable shelving to stores supplies - means you have a second level to store supplies on.
* power boards and extension cables
* Rubbish bins - one for paper scraps and one for other
(in between camps I store most of these things in my black carry case (*))

Extra personal items
* my own drinking glass
* photos of my family
* foot stool
* music - mp3 player and music cds

No comments:

Post a Comment